(1) to address and evaluate the sort of profiles and skills needed by the industrial labor market of the partner countries;
(2) to address industrial skills mismatch, gender wage gaps or imbalances in industrial companies of the partner countries;
(3) to improve VET industrial-related studies and curricula to reduce the industrial skills shortage of youngsters in partner countries;
(4) to improve VET industrial-related studies to make it more attractive to female youngsters in partner countries;
(5) to assess the gender parity approach in all good practices and recommendations in parnter countries;
(6) to develop and implement recommendations in the specific areas which are not performing appropriately.
You can visit the project’s website for more information and follow for the latest updates.