7 Innovative Teaching Guides for VET Trainers to be published soon
OMNIA, our member from Espoo (Finland), is participating in an Erasmus Plus KA2 project (IV4J – Innovation in VET for Jobs and Employment) that will soon release 7 Teaching Guides for VET Professionals in:
- Entrepreneurship education (coming soon)
- Work-based learning (coming soon)
- Creative Problem Solving Methodology
- Web 2.0 Tools for VET
- Gamification, Simulation and Digital storytelling (coming soon)
- Open Educational Resources (coming soon)
- ECVET implementation (coming soon)
The guides cover a collection of clues, methods, strategies and innovative teaching tools: digital tools – software, Web 2.0, tutorials, practical applications, etc. They will be published in English, German, Italian, Dutch and Finnish and will be all available online from July 2019.
Seven organisations from 5 countries were partners in this project and more than 800 participants were involved in teaching, learning and training activities: VET teachers / trainers and trainees. The overall objective of the partnership was to improve the skills and competences of VET teachers so that their teaching meets current needs.