Job-shadowing the German VET Dual System
Between the 25th and the 29th of June a delegation of 40 teachers and Head of Studies from Alcoi, Barcelona, Gandia, Madrid, Mislata, Reus and Skelleftea participated in a weekly study visit in Berlin to learn about the German Vocational Education and Training Dual System, as part of the Erasmus+ “ATELIEURS” staff mobility project organised by Xarxa FP.
The Senatsverwaltung für Bildung of Berlin co-organised the week of activities and visits to several VET schools from different study fields:
- Trade & Logistics (OSZ HANDEL 1);
- Chemistry-Biology Alimentation (Lette-Verein);
- Logistics & Tourism (OSZ LOTIS);
- Electronics & Mechatronics (OSZ Tiem);
- Hostelry and Gastronomy (Brillat-Savarin-Schule)
- Media & Printing (Ernst-Litfaß-Schule)
- Agronomy (Peter-Lenné-Schule)
Additionally, participants also visited the BMW Plant to learn about the implementation of such system at the workplace and had a meeting with students to get their personal impressions and point of view about their experience as apprentices.